How to Track Walmart Online Orders
When you make a purchase online, it is important for you to be able to track the purchase on its journey to the desired destination. You spent a significant amount of time finding the perfect item to order, and now you want to know when it will be arriving. When you order an item from Walmart.com, you can easily track the status of the shipment of your item from the store or warehouse to your front door. This helps greatly to ease the nerves of first time online buyers, or simply buyers who have a need for the item to be delivered on a timely basis. This is great so that you can ensure the quality of the services that you are receiving from Walmart.com, and so that you are always in the know about the status of your packages from this online store. Below is a guide on how to use the Walmart.com online order tracker.
Required To Register For Walmart.com
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- A tracking number
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For Walmart.com
1. Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.walmart.com/ordertrack
2. Once you are redirected to the Wal-Mart order tracking main page, you will be prompted to either sign in, or enter your tracking number.
3. If you created an account when you ordered the item online, then you can use that sign in information to obtain your tracking information. However, if you did not create an account, then you will have to go through a different process.
4. If you did not create an account, then you will fill out the tracking information in the box to the right, along with entering in your email address.
5. Once you have accurately entered the information in the relevant fields, you will then be redirected to a page that has all of the necessary information about your package and its arrival to your home.