Tell Pizza Hut Customer Survey
Pizza Hut is one of the oldest and largest pizza companies in the world. The history of Pizza Hut started when two brothers, Dan and Frank Carney decided to borrow $600 from their mother so they could start a pizzeria together with their business partner, John Bender. Now, more than 50 years later, that pizzeria has more than 11,000 store locations in 95 countries around the world.
Pizza Hut’s commitment to excellence in their menu and service has catapulted them to unimaginable success. For them, the customer is the most important aspect of their business and that is why they continue to take initiatives to serve you better. One of the things that Pizza Hut has done to improve its service is set up an online customer survey. Through this survey, the company will get to hear from their customers and obtain their feedback and opinions.
By participating in the survey, not only will you help Pizza Hut ensure you have a positive dining experience every time you visit, but you also get a chance to win an iPod and even join the sweepstakes for 10 chances to win $1000 daily.
How to Participate in the Survey
If you want to take the survey, you need to have your Pizza Hut receipt with you, as well as an access to the Internet. Here are the steps:
- Visit the website at www.tellpizzahut.com.
- Select your language (English or Spanish).
- Enter the store number (it’s either a 4-digit or 6-digit number).
- Enter the date and time of your visit, as well as the total amount purchased. All these details can be found on your receipt.
- Click Enter.
- Begin answering the survey questions.
- Once you have completed the survey, you will instantly find out if you have won an iPod. You can also join the sweepstakes and get 10 chances to win by providing your personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
Winners will be notified by email, phone, or postal mail. You can also check out the winners of the previous drawings by clicking here.