Register for Target My Pay and Benefits
Target was founded in 1902 in Minneapolis Minnesota as the Dayton Dry Goods Company. It has grown to become second only to Wal-Mart as a retail store in the US. Capitalizing on their slogan, “Buy More, Pay Less”. Target works to appeal to customers as a more responsible and upscale version of a big box store. They sponsor many community activities and are involved with such charities as St Jude’s Children’s Hospital and the American Red Cross. They are listed as 22 on the Forbe’s list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in 2010 for their philanthropic contributions.
Target employees can register at Target My Pay & Benefits to manage their employee accounts 24/7. This is a convenient service for employees that lessens the need for appointments with Human Resources to make such changes on payroll information as address, tax deduction claims and direct deposit allotments. Employees can also review their payment histories, download statements and download tax documents. If you are also enrolled in their retirement benefits program, you can access and manage your account online as well. There is also an extensive resource section that explains your benefits as a Target employee.
What you will need:
• A computer, laptop, smart phone or mobile device with an Internet connection
• Social Security number
• Birth Date
Steps to Register at Target My Pay & Benefits:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.targetpayandbenefits.com
3. Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number and select your birth date. Click on “Continue.”
4. Enter in the required personal information and create a password. Click on “Submit.”
5. Choose the option to manage in your account.