Setup Skylight Online Banking Account
Skylight Financial is a part of the NetSpend services provided by Sun Trust Bank that allows employers and employees to use the SkyLight One card for payroll. You can also load money directly into your Skylight Banking Account and use it to pay bills, make purchases wherever Visa or MasterCard is accepted and make withdrawals from ATMS. This is an excellent way to manage your money without having to deal with traditional bank fees and processes. Once you receive your SkyLight One Card in the mail, you can go to their site and register for a Skylight banking account. You will not be able to open the account until you have received your permanent card and number. The initial card you are issued by your employer, or that you purchased in a store, has a temporary number that will not work. Once you have your card, you can register and begin managing your money online.
What you will need to Register for a Skylight Banking Account:
- Computer, tablet, laptop or smart phone
- Access to Internet
- Valid email address
- Valid Skylight Card number
Steps to Register for a Skylight Banking Account:
- Type www.skylightonecard.com in the address bar of your browser and hit enter.
- Click on the “Get Started” button or the “Register” link under the User ID box.
- Enter in your Skylight One Card Number
- Enter your Birth Date
- Enter your Zip Code
- Fill in and confirm your email address and password.
- Select your five security questions and answers.
- Check off that you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select “Register.”
- Follow the link in the confirmation email you will receive to log in and use your account.
Many employers are beginning to use Skylight accounts and cards as an alternative to direct deposits into traditional bank accounts. This allows both the employer and employee to guarantee paychecks and to speed the process of making payments. You can also load money into your account by depositing money through services and deposit cards as well. You can access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using their online site.