Register Walmart Product Assist Protection Plan
Walmart started in the early 1960s and has become the world largest retailer of goods since then. Sam Walton was the founder and has taken the store from just one location at the beginning to now having over 9000 locations with 2.2 million employees and neting $445 billion annually. Walmart for many years just focused on the retail side of things with just electronics, home goods, and other small products. In the more recent years, Walmart has added the grocery portion of living to their stores, rehabbing most stores to carry a full out grocery store as well as nearly most anything else you could need. This is one reason for their extensive growth. On top of that, Walmart has put together a protection plan on many items that gives you a sort of warranty with the product in the event something malfunctions. This warranty can be registered within 3 months of your receipt date showing purchase of item. Below we have provided a quick guide on how to register your product for the product assist protection plan.
Required to register product in protection plan:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- Receipt of purchase ( if you did not purchase product assist plan when checking out).
- Valid email address.
Steps to complete registration:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided for you www.productassist.com/walmart
- Click the “REGISTER PRODUCT” button on left side of page
- Check box stating whether purchase was made in store or on walmart.com
- Fill out information in regards to the product
- You then will be required to fill out your personal information. This will include but is not limited to your Full name, address, number, email, etc
- Submit the application.
Once submitted you have now registered your product. Do keep a copy of your receipt as it may be necessary from the manufacturer in the event that the product does not work correctly.