5linx Prepaid Citi Credit Card
5LINX® is a telecommunications company providing service in the United States along with 20 countries across the world since 2000. The company was started by 3 creative thinkers, Jeb Tyler, Craig Jerabeck and Jason Guck. Together they created a variety of products and services through their over 60 years of experience in direct sales and telecommunications. 5LLINX® offers products such as a heath care planed called enhancedcardMD, security systems, Internet, fiber TV, Satellite TV, PowerPlay which is a blue tooth device that lets you wirelessly stream music, the Velocity V2 android tablet, payment solutions, identity theft plans, TextAlertz, an online backup service called 5LINX® Data Vault and much more. Headquarters can be found in New York. Their popular product is the video phone. If you are a 5LINX® representative, your bonuses and commissions are provided on a 5LINX® Visa Pay Card provided by ECount, a company owned by Citi. Below is a guide on how to register for online access and management for your personal 5LINX® card backed by the Citigroup.
Required to register your 5LINX® card for online management:
- Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Your personal 5LINX® card
- Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to registering online management of your 5LINX® card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.Prepaid.citi.com/5linx
- Under the FIRST TIME USER section, click on the link “Register your card now”.
- Enter in your 16 digit card number that can be found on your 5LINX® card.
- Enter the security code found on the back of your 5LINX® card.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Process to provide and fill out all the required information to set up online access.
For any other assistance on your card, contact ECount by calling 1-800-422-1992 or online at www.myecount.com/5LINX