Peter Piper Pizza Customer Survey
Peter Piper Pizza opened its first restaurant in 1973, in Glendale Arizona. What started as a 4,000 square-foot restaurant has now become the leading pizza and entertainment restaurant chain in the southwestern parts of the United States, as well as in Mexico. Majority of Peter Piper Pizza restaurants are huge, with flat screen TVs and free wifi. They also serve wine and beer to adults.
Peter Piper Pizza ranked #3 in 2009’s Top 50 U.S. Pizzerias based on sales units and today, it has 139 corporate and franchise-owned restaurants. Since its humble beginnings 40 years ago, Peter Piper Pizza continues to serve quality “made from scratch” dough to families and friends who frequent their restaurants.
Because of Peter Piper Pizza’s aim to maintain the quality of their food and service, they launched a customer survey to get your feedback. It will just take a minute or two to complete the survey. And as a way of thanking you for your time, you will be given a coupon which you can redeem on your next visit.
If you want to participate in the survey, here are the steps you should follow:
- Visit the survey website at www.pppsurvey.com using your computer or smartphone. Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Select the language you want to use to take the survey. You can choose between English and Spanish.
- Click the right arrow button.
- Enter the 13-digit survey code found on your Peter Piper Pizza receipt or survey invitation. Make sure you have this card otherwise you won’t be able to complete the survey.
- Answer all survey questions as honestly as possible. Remember that your feedback will truly help the company make your experience even better the next time you visit.
- Enter some personal information such as your name and contact information.
If you want to view Peter Piper Pizza’s latest offers or to locate a restaurant near you, visit http://www.peterpiperpizza.com.