Tesco Staff Benefits Online
Tesco is the second most profitable retailer of general merchandise and groceries in the world, and the third largest in revenue generated. It is based in the United Kingdom and has locations worldwide with almost 2,500 stores in existence. The store size of Tesco can vary from a big box location to a small, local market type. They also maintain banking service locations, distribution centers and have an online shop.
Employees can manage their Tesco staff benefits online easily. Once registered, you can make changes to the address and deductions to your payroll, manage and review retirement and other benefit accounts, plus review and download statements and tax documents. Tesco also provides resources online for their staff and using the environment to create a community for employees wherever they are located.
What you will need:
• A computer, laptop, smart phone or mobile device with an Internet connection
• Birth Date
• Mobile Number
• Tesco Employee ID number
• Valid email address
• Employee location type (dotcom, bank, office, store or Distribution Centre)
Steps to Manage Tesco Staff Benefits Online:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.OurTesco.com
2. Click on the link, “Register.”
3. Enter your email, first and last name, birth date, mobile number, Tesco Employee ID number and choose a password.
4. Select the location type of where you work (dotcom, bank, office, store or Distribution Centre).
5. Click on “Register Now.”
6. Choose the option to manage in your account.
Please note that the “Register Now” button will not become an option until all of the required information is complete. Many people overlook the location type question. If the “Register Now” button does not become active, look on the right side of the screen to make sure your location type is selected.