OneVanilla Card Online Login
Onevanilla is a prepaid credit card that you can use to shop when you want and where you want. To use this card you simply add money to the account and you are able to spend as much money as you have in the account but you cannot exceed it because it is a prepaid credit card and not a line of credit. With this card you will have the ability to use the site in order to check on your account which can help you when it comes to knowing the amount of money that is in the account. Below is a guide on how to create your own personal OneVanilla card login online.
Required to create your own personal OneVanilla Card Online Login:
- Computer with access to the internet
- Your personal OneVanilla Card number, expiration date and security code
Steps to create your own personal OneVanilla Card Online Login:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided: www.onevanilla.com
- When the page loads you can login and check your balance if you already have a card. To do this you will need to click in the box at the top right of the screen and enter the card number.
- You then need to enter the date of expiration. This will be the month and the year.
- Now you can enter your security code.
- When all fields are complete you will be able to click “submit” to check your balance.
- You can upgrade your card from the main page if you would like. To do this simply click “upgrade to myvanilla card”. A new page will load and you should follow the directions on the page.
- Other information that you might be interested in is where you can buy these cards. In order to find this information you need to be on the first page that you started out on. Look in the top right corner of the screen and click “where to buy”. A page will load and you will be able to see places where you can buy the card.
- The site is pretty easy to use just make sure that you follow the directions when you are trying to access information on the site.