O’Charley’s Restaurant Survey Online
O’Charley’s is a casual family dining chain of restaurants with headquarters in Nashville, TN. It was established by Charlie Watkins in 1969 and today, they have over 300 locations in the United States, specifically in the Southern and Midwestern regions.
O’Charley’s serves baby back ribs, home style pot roast, and of course, their signature country apple pie. They pride themselves in providing great family meals and friendly service.
Recently, they’ve launched the O’Charley’s guest satisfaction survey which you can take online. By participating in this survey, you will be given a coupon code which you can use the next time you dine at O’Charley’s.
How to Participate in the Survey
If you want to share your opinions and feedback of your most recent experience at O’Charley’s, you will need the serial number found on your survey invitation. You will also be required to indicate the name of your server, which can be found on the card as well. Remember that this is an online survey, so you will need a computer with access to the Internet to be able to participate.
1. Visit the survey website at www.myocharleysexperience.com.
2. Enter the serial number and server name.
3. Click the Start button.
4. Rate your experience at O’Charley’s, by ticking highly satisfied, satisfied, neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, dissatisfied, and highly dissatisfied.
5. Once you’re done with a page, click on “Next” until you’re done.
6. You will need to indicate your gender, age, income, and education level.
7. Once you have completed the survey, you will be shown your validation code. Write this down on your survey card or receipt and redeem it on your next visit to O’Charley’s.
You can also view O’Charley’s latest offers and promos by visiting their official website at http://www.ocharleys.com/.