How to Activate your Cricket Phone
Cricket Wireless started over 10 years ago and has grown in to a company that provides services to over 6 million people. They are owned by Leap which began in 1998 but are now known as offering Cricket Wireless. They have over 9,500 retail locations. Their services are available for Android phones and have added iPhones to the list. Headquarters can be found in California. They offer Cricket Wireless, which is their unlimited wireless service that comes at a flat rate; Cricket PAYGo, a wireless service that you can pay as you go on a monthly basis; and MuveMusic, which is a allows mobile phones to have unlimited music options. Below is a guide on how to reactivate your personal old Cricket phone for free online with postcard received through their Win Back special offer. It can be a Cricket Smartphone, Cricket Muve phone or Cricket Feature phone. The benefits you gain are new rates with no fees and free rate plan changes. They will even waive past due balances while maintaining nationwide coverage and their popular “no signed contracts” offer. Most plans also offer free unlimited talking for 30 days.
Required to activate your old Cricket Feature, Muve, or Smart phone:
- A Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Your personal old Cricket Feature, Muve or Smart phone
- Postcard from Cricket with an authorization code
- A Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to activating your old Cricket Feature, Muve, or Smart phone:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.mycricket.com/winbacks
- Review the information OR skip to the following steps.
- Make sure you phone is charged.
- Turn on your phone.
- Dial: 866-210-3725
- Select: Option 1
- Enter the authorization code received from your postcard.
- Proceed to following any other necessary steps it tells you.
If your phone does not activate within 48 hours, call 1-800-234-2265. Wait 7-10 days after you reactivate your phone to receive your first invoice.
Keep in mind that it is free to reactivate. If your phone is broken you will not be allow to reactivate using this win back offer. You will need to buy a new phone or do a ESN swap to another phone which cost $15