Krystal Customer Guest Survey
One of the restaurants that is available in many parts of the South is Krystal. Krystal is a company that was founded during the great depression in 1932 in Chatanooga, Tennessee. Company founders Sherrill and Davenport wanted to give the residents of Chatanooga a nice place to eat. They are the second oldest hamburger chain in American being beat only by White Castle. Krystal originally started serving their food not in take out containers, but in small porcelain dishes named Krystal Wear. Customers were served by waitresses who wore all white uniforms. Krystal now serves a variety of food including hamburgers and hots dogs, to a full service breakfast menu. They are best known for their small square burgers with steamed in onions. To continue being your choice for a meal, Krystal has put together a customer guest survey to discuss your recent experience at www.krystalguestsurvey.com. Below is a quick outline to complete the survey, and in appreciation for your time to take the survey you will be given a validation code for a discount on your next visit.
Required to take part in the survey:
- You will need a computer with access to the internet.
- Be able to understand and write in the English language.
- A copy of a receipt from a recent visit to Krystal.
Quick Steps to complete survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser, or if your system allows click on the link here we have provided. www.krystalquestsurvey.com
- Enter the 12 digit validation code from your receipt in the area prompted to begin survey.
- You now will begin the survey. Go through the questions asked. Feel free to answer all questions as honest as you can, even if it is negative in form as this is still appreciated so Krystal can make changes if needed.
Once you have completed the survey and submitted it to the company, you will then be giventhe validation code. This code can be used at any of their restaurants and will give you a discount on your next purchase.