How to Activate Kohl’s Charge Card
Kohl’s has become one of the most popular discount department stores around. The quality and selection of the goods keeps getting better and more and more people are discovering that most of their shopping and gift needs can be satisfied with one trip to a Kohl’s store or by ordering from their online site. It makes good sense to apply for a Kohl’s charge card. Not only will this let you budget your money better, but there are many customer rewards and appreciation specials that are only made available to card holders. You can apply for a Kohl’s card online or in a store. Once you are approved, your new Kohl’s card will be mailed to you. When you receive it, remove the label on the front and sign the back. Then log on to activate your new Kohl’s card. The activation is immediate and as soon as you see the confirmation card, you are ready to begin using your charge card. Should you have any problems with the activation, you can chat with the help desk online or call Kohl’s on their tool free help number.
What you will need to Activate a New Kohl’s Charge Card
- Computer, tablet, laptop or smart phone
- Access to Internet
- Kohl’s Charge Card
- Valid email address
Steps to Activate a New Kohl’s Charge Card
- Type www.kohls.com/activate in the address bar of your browser and hit enter.
- Enter the 12 digit number from your card in the box designated for it
- Click on the “Register” button
- Fill out your contact and billing information
- Enter a user name and password
- Select that you agree to the Terms and Conditions and press “Submit”
- Click on the verification link in the confirmation email sent to you to finish activating the card.
After you activate a new Kohl’s charge card, take a moment to customize the settings on the card. You can select to receive special text notices of account balances and special sales and discounts in your area. You can also choose to authorize another person and have an additional card issued for them.