Hooters Feedback Customer Survey
Everyone loves Hooters. And what’s not to love? Hooters serves great food and ice cold drinks, the ambiance is fantastic, there’s 50s and 60s music playing in the background, and attractive waitresses all over the place. You just can’t help but keep coming back.
Hooters’ history began in 1983, when six men with absolutely no restaurant experience decided to open a restaurant. They conceptualized the idea of serving “manly” finger foods, and built their restaurant using wooden materials including the fixtures and furniture. They wanted to play oldies music that would make diners reminisce happy memories. Soon after, the idea of employing beautiful and vivacious girls to serve food wearing tight white tees and skimpy jogging shorts was born.
The one thing that really makes Hooters stand out is their desire to give you a positive dining experience. Whether you’re with your family or with friends, you are sure to have a wonderful time at Hooters.
This chain of restaurant is so determined to make your dining experience really good that they’ve launched a customer survey so they can get your opinions and feedback about your recent visit to Hooters. Joining the survey will give you an entry to the Hooters sweepstakes.
How to Participate in the Survey
You can take the survey if you have a Hooters receipt with you. You also need to access the survey website through your phone or computer.
- Go to www.hootersfeedback.com.
- Select your language.
- Enter the 3-digit store number which you can find on your Hooters receipt or survey invitation.
- Click on the right arrow.
- Answer all the survey questions as honestly as possible.
- After completing the survey, you will be required to enter some information about yourself such as your name and contact details if you want to join the Hooters sweepstakes.
- If you win in the sweepstakes, you will be notified through phone, email, or postal mail.
Craving for Hooters Wings? Check out the Hooters website at http://www.hooters.com to find a location nearest you.