Honda Survey Free Service Voucher
Honda is a Japanese manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycle, with their headquarters found in Japan. They have been producing motorcycles since 1959, since which time they have also been the largest provider of the motorcycles. Honda also produces internal combustion engines, which they are the largest supplier of. The company is well-known and trusted by thousands of people around the world.
The 2013 Honda Sales Satisfaction Survey is your chance to tell the company how you really feel about your vehicle purchase that was made during the year. Honda uses the feedback provided through these surveys to improve their experiences with customers and for similar research purposes. While you have the chance to give your feedback about your purchase, completing the survey brings another bonus as well that will bring a smile to your face.
This bonus is a SMS notification of EM40.00 eService Voucher. The voucher can be redeemed at your local dealer for a free service and is available to all individuals who complete the survey. This is a pretty awesome incentive! Below is a guide on how to the 2013 Honda Sales Satisfcation Survey and receive a voucher for a free service to your vehicle.
In order to complete the survey and receive your voucher/certificate you will need the following items:
- Internet Connection
- Latest version of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Foxfire browser
- Email Address
- VIN number of your vehicle
- Few minutes of time
Steps to complete the survey and receive your voucher/certificate.
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.hondasurvey.net
- Provide your Vehicle Registration Number (VIN) to your Honda vehicle.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Click the OK button and proceed with the survey.
- You will be asked several questions regarding your experience with Honda and your overall satisfaction with the vehicle that you’ve selected.
- Provide feedback, if you desire, in the section provided.
- When completed click on the submit button to have your answers submitted to Honda.
- Check to see if the voucher/certificate is emailed or sent to your phone via a SMS notification.