Hallmark Customer Survey Win $1000

For more than 90 years, Hallmark Canada has continued to help Canadians express their feelings and emotions through greeting cards and other social expression products such as partyware, keepsakes, ornaments, and home décor. It all started in 1916 when the William E. Coutts Company began selling greeting cards across the country, with only 125 card designs and less than a dozen employees. In the 1930s the company started manufacturing cards for the Hall Brothers and eventually in 1948, the latter bought 40% of Coutts’ company. In 1958, the Hall Brothers had purchased the other 60%.Hallmark Canada’s customer survey invites customers to give their feedback and suggestions. Participating in the survey will give you 10 entries in their monthly sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000. Taking the survey is very easy and will only require a few minutes of your time.

How to Participate in the Survey:

  • If you want to take the survey, you will need one of two things: an invitation card or your Hallmark purchase receipt. Of course, you will also need a computer with access to the Internet.

Here are the steps:

  1. Visit the survey website at www.hallmarklistens.ca. You can choose between English and French (Francais) languages. On the page, you will be asked to select the type of invitation you received—it’s either an invitation card or a purchase receipt.

If you received an invitation card, you will need to provide the survey number and the date and time found on your receipt as well as the total amount you paid.

If you clicked on “receipt” you will need to provide the store number, as well as the date, time and total amount paid. All these details can be found on your Hallmark receipt.

  1. Click on Start.
  2. Begin answering the survey questions.
  3. You will need to provide some personal information so you can participate in the sweepstakes. Winners will be notified through phone, email, or postal mail. You can also view the list of winners here. If you want to read the sweepstakes rules you can get it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Close
Enter Our Giveaway By Liking, Tweeting or Following