Fry’s credit card apply online
Fry’s Electronics was started in 1985 in California by Kathy Kolder and three Fry brothers named Dave, John and Randy. This is a company built to provide Hi-Tech experts with all the newest products and tools available in the technology . Fry’s makes available computer and software items, appliances, telecommunications products, computer accessories, personal electronics and more. They have over 34 stores that offer more than 50,000 electronic products. Each store is designed to reflect educational information on things such as King Tut tombs, Silicon Valley, the Aztec temple, NASA, Texas Oil, and many more to make the shopping experience fun and educational. Below is a guide on how to register for online access and services to your personal Fry’s Electronic Credit card backed by First Electronic Bank. It is free, safe, secure and allows you to view statement, pay bills and review recent activity on the card. NOTE: their credit cards can only be used at a Fry’s Electronics store for products sold at their locations.
Required to register your Fry’s Electronic credit card for online management:
- A Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Your personal Fry’s Electronic Credit Card
- A Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to registering online management of your Fry’s Electronic credit card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.fryscredit.com
- Next to the words Account Login- If You haven’t enrolled click on the “Click Here” link.
- Enter in your Fry’s Electronic credit card number.
- Enter in your social security number.
- Enter in your Zip Code.
- Click on the box confirming that you did read and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Proceed to fill out and provide all the required information.
For any further assistance please call Customer Service at 1-866-322-8008.