Culvers Customer Satisfaction Survey
Culvers Restaurants are well know for their menu where you can find all kinds of burgers, salads and soups, to their handcrafted beverages. They were founded in the early 1980s and were originally out of Wisconsin. Now Culvers has over 450 + privately owned restaurant locations throughout the United States. To improve their products and services with the aim of increasing the level of satisfaction their customers currently experience, Culvers has designed an online questionnaire to measure the level of satisfaction their customers experience after a recent visit to one of their locations. Culvers will use this information in improving how Culvers serves you and other customers. The survey can be found at www.culverssurvey.com, and we have provided a quick guide on how it works.
Required to take part of survey:
- Computer that has access to the internet.
- Recent receipt from one of the participating restaurants Culver’s franchises.
Steps to complete survey:
- You will need to go to the site that conducts the survey. You can do this by either copy and pasting the following URL in your browser, or if your system allows click the link we have provided here for you. www.Culverssurvey.com.
- You should then take out your receipt, look at the 3-digit restaurant number and key in this number into the space provided on the Webpage displayed. Once entered, click the arrow to continue.
- A set of questions will appear on your browser. The questions may come in form of an open-ended question or a close-ended question. Some questions will require multiple answers while some will only require one answer clicking each arrow to continue on to the next question. Read these questions carefully and feel completely free to answer truthfully.
- Once all the questions have been
- Please close your window browser once you get to the end of the questionnaire. Your information will be stored and kept confidential. The company will analyze your data and use it to make appropriate changes in how it delivers its service and products.
It is important for you to understand that all of this information will be strictly confidential. This means that you can be honest and truthful without feeling as though someone will judge you for what you have said. The purpose of the survey is to collect your honest opinion. It is extremely valuable to the company as they wish to continue to provide you with top notch customer service.