Church’s Chicken Customer Survey Discount Code
Church’s Chicken is a chain of fast food restaurants that specializes in fried chicken. They are based in the United States and were established in 1952 by its founder George W. Church. Mr. Church saw an opening for a quick service restaurant that featured quality, freshly cooked fried chicken at affordable prices. Church’s Chicken has grown to international standards with sales of over $1.2 billion per year and services 3 million customers on a weekly basis. Churchs has an estimated 1700 locations across the US and has the business motto “you take it home“.
Church’s menu appeals to a wide range audience and they are famed for the fried chicken that is spicy and authentic, but also other specialties served that include french fries, hot chicken, jalapeno cheese bombers, mashed taters and the famous honey butter biscuits.
To continue their efforts of improving the quality of the foods and services offered, Church’s has set up a customer satisfaction survey that is found at www.churchslistens.com. The survey is aimed at customers who would like to express feedback about the services provided. Below is a step by step guide on how to go about filling out the customer satisfaction survey.
Required to Participate in survey:
- A computer with access to the internet.
- Receipt from a recent visit to your local Church’s Chicken
Steps to complete survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.churchslistens.com
- Once there, select the language choice- English or Spanish.
- Locate the receipt and enter the store number and the date of the visit. Then click to “Start”.
- Continue to answer all the required questions and be as honest as possible.
Once you have finished the survey and have submitted it, you will be given a code. Feel free to take note and write down this code so at your next visit to Church’s Chicken you can receive the discount associated with the code. Please know Church’s greatly appreciates the time you have taken to provide the feedback to them so they can continue to provide you the services you deserve.