Activate Comdata Card
The Comdata Company was founded in 1969 by an individual named Curtiss W. Harter Jr. This company specializes in processing payments, and it distributes cards, including payroll cards, fuel cards, trucking permits, etc. This company found its inception in the trucking business. However, this corporation has evolved over time, catering to individuals in a wide gamut of different industries. This includes construction, healthcare, education, government and hospitality as well.
Comdata has enabled many companies to manage their transactions and their spending habits with a corporate spend card. Using this card, a company can easily track and record spending habits and transactions with vendors. Using this payment processing system, a company executive can restrict spending on the card, tailor it to certain clients, and regulate the number of available transactions. They can even receive specialized alerts when suspicious transactions or activity occurs on the card, or affects the card’s balance. Companies can go about payments by processing them online using a secure interface.
Furthermore, online activity is believed to be very easy to conduct and regulate. This added level of security significantly reduces chances of identity theft, or any act of compromising a card hold’s personal data. By preserving cardholder’s information and securing it, they can substantially reduce the loss of money. This is a key facet in the level of trust consumers have invested in this company. Below is a guide on how to activate your Comdata Card.
What you need to activate your Comdata Card:
- A legal company
- A minimum number of employees
- Minimum annual revenue
- A permanent address that can be verified
- A verified business bank account
How to activate your Comdata Card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.cardholder.comdata.com
- Enter username and password.
- Once logged into your account, you will have the option to activate your card for use.
- If you are not registered online, click the register button at the far left.