Boston’s Pizza Customer Survey Discount Code
Boston Pizza began its operations in 1964 in Edmonton, Alberta. It has its headquarters in Richmond, British Columbia. The company currently serves millions of customers annually and has nearly 100 different pizza related items on their menu. Many people consider Boston Pizza as the best restaurants for gourmet pizza. The company is very community conscious, even changing its name temporarily when a communities sports team is in the playoffs, etc. It is with this in mind that the company would like to hear from you the customers in regards to how you view their services and products. To do this they have created a survey asking you to take part. In doing so , once you finish the survey they will enter you into a drawing to win a prize or get a discount on your next purchase. Below we have provided a quick guide to complete the survey.
Required to participate in the survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- A receipt from a recent visit to your local Boston Pizza.
Steps to complete survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.bostonsfeedback.com
- Once there you will be asked to choose the language you prefer to take the survey in.
- Next you will be asked to enter the Store number that can be found on your receipt.
- Enter the time and date of your visit also located on the receipt.
- The next few questions will be in regards to your visit. You will be asked to rate things such as how you were greeted, waited on etc. Condition and cleanliness of the restaurant and the quality of your meal will also be asked.
- Submit the survey once all questions have been answered.
Once you have submitted the survey, you will then be provided with a validation code. Write this code down and upon your next visit to Boston Pizza you will receive your discount.