Manage First Premier Bank Credit Card
First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard started in 1989 with the goal of helping families and individuals with a less than picture-perfect credit acquire a credit card. Their headquarters are in South Dakota and are under the holding of United National Corporation, their sister group. They are part of the top 20 providers of MasterCard® and VISA® credit cards in the United States. First PREMIER Bank serves millions of people all over the nation and has received the highly sought after Performance Excellence Award four times. They offer many different types of traditional and non-traditional banking services that include checking, savings and loans. They are a solid and strong company that also operates the Women, Infant and Children (WIC) program. First PREMIER Bank is a large Small Business Administration lender and has been recognized as the 20th largest ACH (Automated Clearing House) that originated in the United States. Current Cardholders can enroll to get immediate online access to their personal First PREMIER Bank Credit card so that they view and print paper statements online, pay bills, check the balance and available credit securely over the internet. Note: there is a one-time fee that will be billed to your account if you enroll in the PREMIER Online access of $4.95. This is charged because the online access provides Customer benefits that will not be available other non-enrolled Customers. Enrolling is safe, secure and easy. Below are some quick steps to guide you through the process.
Required to enroll:
- Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Your current First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
- Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to complete the regristration:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link we have provided here: www.MyPremierCreditCard.com
- Click on the button “Cardholders Enroll Now”
- Read the next screen carefully.
- Proceed to provide the required information. You will also be asked to recognize and accept the Internet Access Fee, create a description for a security image, choose 3 secret questions and provide answers to them that only you will know. Once fully completed, you will have online access to your account.
If you need any further assistance, please call First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard directly at 1-800-987-5521.