Register Your Food Saver Sealer Products
FoodSaver is one of the most popular brand names in the vacuum packaging sector of the housewares industry. They offer a wide variety of appliances, bags, rolls, and accessories for homeowners and travelers all over the world. The FoodSaver brand is owned by Jarden Consumer Solutions.
FoodSaver products help keep food items fresh up to 5 times longer. The FoodSaver vacuum sealers use a space-saving vertical design and prevent freezer burn. Their bags and rolls have been awarded the Best Performing Vacuum Storage Bag. Their containers and accessories lock out the air and moisture to keep the food inside fresh, and are ideal for crushable refrigerator items.
How to Register
To register for FoodSaver Online, follow these instructions:
- Visit http://www.prodregister.com/foodsaver/ to start the registration process.
- You’ll be taken to Step 1 of the Registration process. Here, you’ll have to give out your first and last name, your email address, and your zip/postal code. There’s also a check that you can check if you want to receive special offers and promos from Jarden Consumer Solutions.
- Click on Continue after filling out all the required fields.
- The next step requires you to enter more information such as your name, address, city, state, and zip/postal code.
- You then need to enter the model number or the SKU (stock-keeping unit) of the product you bought from FoodSaver.
- Fill in your date of birth.
- Indicate whether you are single or married.
- Fill in the date when you purchased the product.
- Enter the name of the store where you bought the product.
- Next you will have to answer some questions about the products you bought. These may include questions about whether you are a first time buyer or questions about the model number of your product. Just answer all the questions until the end of the registration process.
If you have indicated that you want to receive special offers through email, you’ll get a free gift. The gift consists of a FoodSaver bag cutter and a refrigerator magnet, plus some coupons which entitle you to discounts and savings on FoodSaver accessories. All these total about $50 in retail value.